As Diebold Nixdorf’s own development, Xiprint+ profits from the company’s many years of experience with successful predecessor models.
It is faster, easier to use and offers far more options, yet has become even more compact.
Xiprint+ puts every graphic onto paper - you can even add a splash of color: Two color printing optional available in combination with special paper.
Consequently oriented towards the demands of the lottery market, Xiprint+ offers a significant number of functions, high speed and best possible security:
- With the fast USB-2 interface and an extremely powerful printing unit, Xiprint+ is the fastest thermal printer in the lottery market.
- Several sensors inside Xiprint+ ensure smooth operation of all its functions.
- Graphics capability: Logos and even photos can be reproduced in remarkable quality.
- Two color printing (optional).
- Position mark sensor (optional): It detects marks on the paper and thus ensures exact printing placement and precise cutting in case of special applications. As a result, just about any template with a defined length, such as theatre or concert tickets, can be printed without effort.
- GDI (Graphics Device Interface): The printout is generated in the terminal and transferred to the printer as a complete bitmap. Fonts or logos no longer have to be stored in the printer
- Guillotine cutter for clean and fast cutting
- Paper roll change: No spindle, no feeding-in necessary
- Paper width: 80 mm or 82.5 mm
- Paper-end warning: Adjustable
- Security: Protected transmission protocol via USB
- Two color printing: Optional
- Mark sensor (optional): Mark distance 60 - 210 mm
- Statistical data: For all relevant parameters
- Paper save mode: After each cut, the paper is moved backwards with a standard offset
- Stacker: Approx. 50 tickets (depending on paper thickness)