The A-Series is a superior global solution for ATM access control. It combines state-of-the-art access control software with S&G's high ATM electronic safe and security locks technology to provide ATM manufacturers, banks and armored car companies with streamlined, simplified and high security ATM Access management System.
Fields of application:
- Financial Industry
- Cash Management
- A-Seal code generated automatically when lock is closed.
- Bolt position indicator monitors the locked or unlocked bolt position.
- Duress capability via optional duress module.
- Penalty lockout after five failed attempts.
- One-time code via phone dispatch or optional mobile app.
EASE & SUPPORT
- No vendor meets.
- Standard S & G Magic Module footprint.
- Universally handed.
- 10 minute average installation time.
- 24/7 technical support.
- Available with LMS software.
- Available in Bank Mode and Service Mode.
- A-series with display provides a fast, accurate audit trial download via USB: 1,000 event, time- and date- stamped audit trail with multiple locks access through one device. Email audit trail with additional software.
- A-series traditional iButton audit trial download: 400 events, time- and date- stamped audit trail with one device per lock.
- Intuitive, multi-language software with optional translator.
- Simple navigation and user-friendly functionality independent of language or experience
- User touch key – 100 events.
- Manager touch key – 38 events.
Three modes of operation:
- Bank Mode: No key required; up to 30 users; 99 min time delay; Dual and Single control access options.
- Service Mode: PIN, touch key, and one-time-code required to open.
- Bank + Service Mode: Utilize both modes simultaneously.
- Product software is a great advantage to a competitor’s product – supply LMS software and mobile application free of charge for customers buying A-Series locks.
A-SERIES WITH DISPLAY DIGITAL PLATFORM
A 30-character, multi-featured display. Enhanced functionality. Revolutionized ATM security.
EXTRA-LARGE SCREEN DISPLAY
Larger screen size with combinations of text, icons, images, and codes allows greater detail and enhanced user experience regardless of the user’s native language, technical background, or the traffic and noise volume around the lock.
AUDIO AND VISUAL INTEGRATION
Multiple visual elements including extra-large display screen and keypad indicator lights, combined with the beeps and braps used by all A-Series Locks, enhance the user’s ability to understand, process, and act on information quickly and accurately.
FASTER, MORE POWERFUL AUDITING
A-Series with Display allows audit trail downloads via iButton or incorporated USB drive.
USB audit downloads feature:
- faster download speed.
- greater storage capacity - up to 1,000 events from multiple locks versus 400 events via iButton.
- ability to store audit trails from multiple locks onto one flash drive.
- audit trail email capability (without additional software).
Sargent and Greenleaf’s digital solutions-including ground-breaking A-Series with Display-offer flexible, modular designs and advanced features that make it easier to integrate security into today’s modern, global business. Our distinctive digital platform includes:
- Consistent programming and user experience across the A-Series platform: 3006, 3007, 3028, 3029.
- Easier installation and retrofit.
- Simpler, smarter, faster operation of all hardware.
- Intuitive software.
- Greater customization and future-proof design.
- Advanced data management for robust, secure oversight.
- Sophisticated security incorporating leading-edge technology, encryption, and multiple levels of authentication.
BRIDGE SOFTWARE as ATM Access Management System
Provides ability for seamless integration of LMS functionality into existing front-end systems. LMS functions available through bridge:
- Generate and close OTC;
- Retrieve active operator codes;
- Modify or delete resources;
- Provides audit trail of all activity.
A-SERIES ONE-TIME CODE APP
- Supervisors assign time windows for network access and codes are only live during that time block. PIN, key, and code combinations are time-stamped for easy oversight.
- Quicker code generation reduces premise time, while ongoing call center support ensures a quick response if help is required. No close seal codes are required*-eliminating the risk of out-of-sync codes.
- Much faster than a dispatch call, technicians get a one-time code immediately from a mobile device.
*Although A-Series Locks do not require a close seal, for user processes that do require that step, the A-Series with Display offers an A-Seal value shown automatically on the screen.