ATMeye.iQ is an integrated hardware and software solution that provides additional safety and security for self-service devices and their users.
The New ATMeye.iQ 2.0 Security System Version Offers Better Self-Service Devices‘ Security.
The system monitors events in and around self-service devices 24/7, thereby reducing the risk of fraud and vandalism and helping to resolve disputes with customers.
The solution enables real-time monitoring and prevention of suspicious behavior including:
- Disputes with clients
- Brutal force attacks (explosion, gas attacks, cutting, etc.)
- Other illegal or suspicious actions
ATMeye.iQ complies with the requirements of the Payment Card Industry Payment Application Data Security Standart (PCI PA-DSS) and also has won many different awards and prizes.
Functions and features
Photo and video
- Event-based snapshotting and video capturing. The system takes photo snapshots and captures video of all actions performed by a client at a self-service device. It allows building a detailed report of all events of any transaction.
- Snapshotting and video capturing on the sensor triggered events. The system takes photo snapshots and captures video when sensor triggers an event. It allows building a detailed report for all alarm events coming from the sensors.
- Pre-record and post-record features. Possibilities to take photo snapshots and capture video before and after a particular event, either transactional or sensor triggered, that helps to restore overall situation with more details.
- Live video on demand. An opportunity to get instant access to streaming video and camera images from a particular self-service device.
- Camera status check. On demand check of the status and setup configuration of SSD’s cameras can be performed with multiple snapshots function.
- Support of different types of cameras. The system supports up to 4 internal USB or analog cameras and up to 12 external IP cameras. It allows capturing photo and video streams of all events happening at the zone of card reader, cash dispenser and safe-box, client’s face and outside area of SSD.
- Camera operating modes' setup. Cameras setting parameters can be switch from day to night mode according to the predefined schedule. It allows getting high quality images all day round in different outside conditions.
Sensors Alerts and Notifications
- Broad range of supported sensors for threats’ detection. Different type of sensors (shock, vibration, tilt, and smoke or temperature detectors) as well as special anti-fraud devices can be mounted inside the SSD and connected to the ATMeye.iQ system in order to prevent fraudulent activities and possible crime or vandalism actions.
- Real-time monitoring of alarms. Responsible security officers are able to get immediate notifications (alarms) on sensor’s triggered events.
- Covered camera alarm. In case of camera coverage or disconnection, responsible bank employees will automatically get alarm notifications on this event to be able to prevent any possible consequences.
- Mobile notifications. Emergency messages about any abnormal situations can be sent in real-time to mobile devices via the Mobile ATMeye.iQ application.
Remote system management
- Camera remote configuration. The system allows configuring cameras remotely, choosing the best operation mode (day or night), setting brightness, contrast and other parameters.
- Encryption and data security. All data transfers in the system run using encrypted protocol through the protected communication channel.
- Centralized file management. The integration with RFM.iQ allows the system to transfer files (photos, videos, logs, software updates) between remote self-service devices, administrator workstation and collection server.
- Remote software updates. Software updates is done remotely and centrally for the whole SSD network without the need to physically come to the SDD.
- Task scheduling. The system allows transferring data and archiving photos, videos and logs according to the predefined schedules or preset algorithms. Optional functionality of remote control and availability checking without the need to physically come to the SDD.
- One common interface for all events. The system gathers all information from the whole fleet of SSD and presents it in an intuitive way on a single screen, allowing you to get a complete picture of the operation of the entire system.
- Proactive notifications system. Event notifications are sent to the responsible staff through various delivery channels thus avoiding routine scanning of the incoming events stream and reducing the reaction time.
- Easy search capabilities. A system operator is able to find a particular SSD using the device tree sort and look up capabilities in an easy way. An exact self-service device can be find by branch, city, region and other parameters.
- A particular transaction search is possible based on the card number, type of event, date of transaction and other parameters.
- SSD status check. A system operator receives information about current operating status of all self-service devices in the network. It allows him to react faster in case of technical problems.
- Card capture or service denial. A blacklisted bank card might be captured by a self-service device if needed. Responsible staff will be notified about such an event by an instant message,
- Masking the bank card number. Key card information (card number) is masked in ATMeye.iQ system, ensuring the complete safety of the client’s personal data.
Scheme of solution
Videomonitoring of device and its environment is carried out with the help of surveillance cameras integrated with ATMeye.iQ.
In case of proper transactions, visual information is stored locally on the ATMs with the purpose not to overloading the traffic – only text information about events is sent to the server, with the option to be downloaded by security officer at any time or by the pre-set schedule.
In case of suspicious activities, video data is immediately sent to the server and work station along with an alert message.This allows to speed up the decision-making process by proper response prevent harmful situations.
ATMeye.iQ - software as a service:
Software, sensors, video grabber cards and individual components are available as a service on client’s request.
- Possibility to use ATMeye.iQ with fixed monthly fee;
- Integration and support of the server by BS/2 specialists;
- Automatic software updates of ATMeye.iQ and Mobile ATMeye.iQ.
Software support and maintenance
Taking into account of the customers’ specific business needs, BS/2’s experienced specialists carry out software development, updates and upgrades, and provide remote consultations concerning software operation. All services are provided during both warranty and non-warranty periods. The response time to the customers’ requests or incident and the time of problem-solving are defined by the service contract. A flexible approach at contract signing helps to realize the optimal IT maintenance business model.
Depending on customer’s individual needs and capabilities, they may choose different software support level: gold, silver and bronze, and the need for software maintenance services. The levels differ in speed of professional response, additional service amount and in price. The software maintenance package stays the same for all support levels which includes: hot-fixes, updates and upgrades.
Mobile ATMeye.iQ – notifies users on their mobile devices immediately, in real time, about any suspicious events with or near a self-service device.
Anti-skimming integration with the ATMeye.iQ video surveillance solution.
Dashboard.iQ is an intellectual module of .iQ family products that provides data gathering function and visualizes it as vivid reports for analyzing and making decisions.
Mobile.iQ is a set of mobile solutions designed exclusively for .iQ family products in order to provide mobile access to various information resources and services.
RFM.iQ (Remote File Management) is an .iQ family product enabling a secure files transfer between self-service devices and administrator workstation or data collection server.
Brancheye.iQ is an ATMeye.iQ based software solution ensuring video surveillance and security monitoring at an entire bank branch offices and near it.
ProView is monitoring and IT service management software for self-service systems. ProView provides extensive functions covering administration, monitoring and control of self-service networks to ensure that they deliver maximum performance and availability.
Products, based on .iQ Platform