Corporate Social Responsibility Progress Report of the PENKI KONTINENTAI Group
The ideology, policy and practice of the BS/2, a member of the Penki kontinentai group, reflects its social and environmental position. Relations with all public, business and government representatives are based on respect for human, society and nature.
We aim our aspirations at making social responsibility an integral part of our business and a hallmark of any of our actions. We strive for openness, transparency and constant sincere dialogue.
We pay attention for ethical, social and environmental aspects of business, contributing to the general welfare of the society as an employer, a market participant and a society member.
We commit to be not indifferent to the interests of society, because harmonious and ethical activity is the highest value for us. We constantly hear about climate change, the environment pollution, natural resources depletion, but many people stay indifferent and take no action to reduce these problems scale.
Our vision, mission, values and strategic goals have become the basis for creating a special model of corporate social activity, consisting of four major areas - environmental protection, relations with employees and society, market behavior:
- in our activities we use advanced tools, technologies and implement processes that comply with environmental standards and reduce our impact on the environment;
- guided by the principles of rational resources use and environmental pollution prevention, we try to reduce energy costs, pay attention to sorting waste;
- we support environmental initiatives and take an active part in preventive programs to ensure environmental protection;
- we have implemented advanced performance management and reward systems in order to develop personal, professional and general competencies. We respect human rights and ensure our personnel’s safety at work;
- we pay special attention to the employees’ health protecting, occupational diseases preventing, physical activity promoting;
- we strive for the progress of both business and society, integrating into social development and contributing to the public well-being, and also informing society about the activities;
- we care about information the society about our initiatives and participation in public events. We encourage citizenship, respect natural resources and public awareness through active cooperation with local communities;
- we support and encourage volunteer employees’ activities in the public interest;
- we promote ethical, transparent and honest cooperation with customers, suppliers, investors. We cooperate with partners who share our socially responsible business principles;
- we guarantee that all information is provided in a clear and understandable way, is not misleading;
- we condemn and do not justify corruption, we strive for its prevention both internally and externally.