ATMeye.iQ is an integrated hardware and software solution that provides additional safety and security for self-service devices and their users.
The system monitors events in and around self-service devices 24/7, thereby reducing the risk of fraud and vandalism and helping to resolve disputes with customers.
The solution enables real-time monitoring and prevention of suspicious behavior including:
- Disputes with clients
- Brutal force attacks (explosion, gas attacks, cutting, etc.)
- Other illegal or suspicious actions
ATMeye.iQ complies with the requirements of the Payment Card Industry Payment Application Data Security Standart (PCI PA-DSS) and also has won many different awards and prizes.
Functions and features
Video and photo management
- Transaction based snapshots & video capturing
- Snapshots & video recordings triggered by sensor
- Pre-event / Post-event video recording
- Live video on demand
- Snapshot and download on demand in real-time mode
- Up to 4 USB / analog / IP cameras support
Sensors and alerts
- Instant alerts on triggered sensors (up to 4 sensors)
- Integration with all kinds of sensors (shock, gas, shock, gas, temperature, tilt, etc.) and anti-skimming devices
- Alarms on camera coverage & disconnection
- Immediate notifications on mobile devices (Mobile ATMeye.iQ) in real-time mode
- Fraud prevention and videomonitoring solution for self-service devices
- Monitoring of all device networks events in one window
- Configurable system notifications for various events
- Grouping of monitored devices (by bank division, city, region, country)
- Ability to view the status of the network connection to the server of self-service devices
- Disk space monitoring
- Download media files from terminals by schedule
- Archiving of media files by schedule
- Camera settings adjustment by schedule (day / night mode)
Remote system management
- Remote camera configuration
- Remote File Management (RFM.iQ)
- Remote software updates
- Secured data transmission
- Capture or return of blacklisted cards with instant notification of operator
- Convenient transactions search by card number, event, date, etc. among archived and non-archived data
- User rights administration
- Multivendor (hardware independent)
- Full integration with self-service device software
- Different report generation
- Card Number Masking
Scheme of solution
Videomonitoring of device and its environment is carried out with the help of surveillance cameras integrated with ATMeye.iQ.
In case of proper transactions, visual information is stored locally on the ATMs with the purpose not to overloading the traffic – only text information about events is sent to the server, with the option to be downloaded by security officer at any time or by the pre-set schedule.
In case of suspicious activities, video data is immediately sent to the server and work station along with an alert message.This allows to speed up the decision-making process by proper response prevent harmful situations.
ATMeye.iQ - software as a service:
Software, sensors, video grabber cards and individual components are available as a service on client’s request.
- Possibility to use ATMeye.iQ with fixed monthly fee;
- Integration and support of the server by BS/2 specialists;
- Automatic software updates of ATMeye.iQ and Mobile ATMeye.iQ.
Software support and maintenance
Taking into account of the customers’ specific business needs, BS/2’s experienced specialists carry out software development, updates and upgrades, and provide remote consultations concerning software operation. All services are provided during both warranty and non-warranty periods. The response time to the customers’ requests or incident and the time of problem-solving are defined by the service contract. A flexible approach at contract signing helps to realize the optimal IT maintenance business model.
Depending on customer’s individual needs and capabilities, they may choose different software support level: gold, silver and bronze, and the need for software maintenance services. The levels differ in speed of professional response, additional service amount and in price. The software maintenance package stays the same for all support levels which includes: hot-fixes, updates and upgrades.
Mobile ATMeye.iQ – notifies users on their mobile devices immediately, in real time, about any suspicious events with or near a self-service device.
Anti-skimming integration with the ATMeye.iQ video surveillance solution.
Dashboard.iQ – based on latest technology, dashboard module acts as a control center for defferent modules of .iQ platform and provides quick access to information influencing the decision making process.(client-server mode or HTTPS protocol)
Mobile.iQ platform - is a set of mobile solutions, designed especially for the banking and retail sectors.
RFM.iQ (Remote File Management.iQ) is a remote file system module which introduces a feature of remote uploading /downloading files from a remote terminal to .iQ platform. It allows the bank to download or update files on any terminal using TCP/IP network.
Brancheye.iQ – event-based video surveillance solution to insure whole bank’s branch security. This multi-vendor
solution not only controls real-time security process remotely and monitors video surveillance footage of all
self-service devices and branch premises, but also reduces branch management maintenance costs.
ProView is monitoring and IT service management software for self-service systems. ProView provides extensive functions covering administration, monitoring and control of self-service networks to ensure that they deliver maximum performance and availability.
Products, based on .iQ Platform