Assisted self-service enables banks to make cash transactions more flexible and to automate them so that, for instance, deposits and withdrawals can be transacted completely either on automated teller machines or on automated teller safes.
The assisted self-service software solution connects the world of self-service to front-office operations in the branch. It is easy to integrate in the banking software and was developed on the basis of J2EE and J/XFS standards.
The assisted self-service software solution plays a key role in optimizing a broad range of processes in the branch, including the following:
- Branch restructuring/reorganization.
This software can be used to deal with some of the current issues facing banks, e.g.
- Harsh competition with other banks
- Changing customers, with the need for a new customer centricity
- High cost pressure
- Branch process optimization/reorganization
- Greater security
- Sales reorganization, with the need for flexible and efficient solutions